Blues Language eBook
All music has a vocabulary and language. Once you learn to ‘speak’ or play it you sound like an authentic player!
This book is a vocabulary handbook for anyone who wants to make their blues playing more authentic. By working through these licks you will learn many of the phrases, tricks, and techniques used by the best blues players in history.
Here is what is covered in Blues Language
- Over 100 licks from the blues masters
- Licks over different sections of the blues (endings, turnarounds, etc)
- The idea of learning vocabulary
- Sample Solos/Etudes
- A deeper discussion of the blues form
- Alternate blues changes
- A printable PDF file of the eBook that can also be viewed on E-Readers
- 90+ pages of great blues material
- Over 100 audio examples of the 125 licks (‘with audio’ option only *note there are about 20 licks not included)
- BB King
- Albert King
- Buddy Guy
- Pat Hare (with Bobby Blue Bland)
- Duane Allman
- Freddie King
- Muddy Waters
- Elmore James
- Earl Hooker
- Albert Collins
- Billy Butler
- Wes Montgomery
- T-Bone Walker
- Kenny Burrell
- and more!!
Blues Language is specially priced at only $7.99!!
That means for less than eight bucks you will receive hours of great material to play and work into your own playing. The hours and hours of transcribing has already been done! Save yourself time and become an authority in the Blues Language.
Boost Your Vocabulary
Let’s face it, once you start playing gigs you find yourself thinking about ‘what do I play on THIS solo?’ The key is to boost your vocabulary. Blues is a universal style of music – and a major influence in rock, jazz, country, everything! What better way to find over 100 licks that you can immediately add to your vocabulary and enhance your playing?